The IVC 2018 Organising Committee are pleased to announce the current ‘program at a glance’ . A distinguished faculty is being assembled to lead the session themes which will guide our insightful discussions on vitamins and their role in human health.
Topics which will be covered include:
- Vitamins for Optimal Health through all life stages
- Vitamins in pregnancy and the first 1000 days after birth
- Modern and Emerging methodology for metabolic bioefficacy
- Emerging Vitamins in disease prevention
- Food vitamin methodology – content and bioavailability
- Key vitamins and healthy aging
- Cost effectiveness of vitamin research and economic impact of inadequate intake.