You are kindly invited to submit abstracts describing research work that you wish to present at the conference, either orally or as a poster.
All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee, and abstracts for all accepted presentations will be included in the conference proceedings.
The deadline for submitting abstracts is 2 February 2021.
The presenting author will be informed about the acceptance of the abstract including the presentation type at the latest 10 March 2020.
The presenting author must register to attend the conference before 20 March 2021.
Guidelines for submission of abstracts:
A written abstract must be submitted for each oral/ poster presentation. Please read the following guidelines carefully before submitting the abstract.
- Abstracts can only be submitted through this website. (Find form below)
- Abstracts must be pasted in the appropriated boxes in the “abstract submission form”.
- Abstracts should be marked with either “oral presentation, “poster presentation” or both
- Abstracts must be written in English and must not exceed 250 words
- Abstracts must be structured under the following headings:
All presentations must describe original work to which all authors listed have made a significant contribution. No honorarium, fee or payment of expenses will be provided for presentations.
The conference will have the following sessions:
- SESSION 1: The complicated world of vitamins
- SESSION 2: Vitamin C in health and disease
- SESSION 3: Interaction vitamins and other bioacive compounds
- SESSION 4: Vitamins in foods - Content and bioaccessibility
- SESSION 5: Vitamin D – looking back and forward - studying a single nutrient
- SESSION 6: Emerging new topics
Author should select the relevant session for their abstract. The Scientific Committee might select another session. The information on this will be given in the final approval from the Scientific Committee to the author.
15 min oral presentation (including questions) to a seated audience.
On Thursday, 23 September, a poster session incl. a light meal and beverages will take place.
All participants will be encouraged to vote for which posters should be presented in plenum on Friday, 24 September.
Selected presentations will be given 10 min (including questions).
Information on poster size will be given upon abstract acceptance.