A distinguished faculty has been assembled to lead the session themes which have guide our insightful discussions on vitamins and their role in human health.
Topics which have been covered include:
- Vitamins for Optimal Health through all life stages
- Vitamins in pregnancy and the first 1000 days after birth
- Modern and Emerging methodology for metabolic bioefficacy
- Emerging Vitamins in disease prevention
- Food vitamin methodology – content and bioavailability
- Key vitamins and healthy aging
- Cost effectiveness of vitamin research and economic impact of inadequate intake.